- Clergy and Staff
- The Rt. Rev. Barry Beisner, Bishop
- The Very Rev. Dr. Brian Baker, Dean of the Cathedral
- The Rev. Lynell Walker, Canon for Pastoral Care
- The Rev. Kathy Hopner, Director of Children, Youth, and Family Ministries
- The Rev. Megan Anderson, Missioner of Fresh Expressions
- The Rev. Dr. Pamela Anderson, Adult Ministries Director
- The Rev. Jesse Vaughan, Associate
- The Rev. Anne Arthur, Associate
- The Rev. Robert Blumenstock, Associate
- The Rev. Deacon Steve Skiffington
- David Link - Canon for Music
- Jerry Paré, Operations Manager
- Pat Underwood, Administrative Assistant
- Randie Strike Newcomers and Volunteer Coordinator
- Wendy Mustain, Communications Coordinator
- Cherie Chamness, Cathedral Bookshop Manager
- Thomas Bush, Custodian
- Mike Platz, Custodian
- Chris Platz, Custodian
- Blogs and Sermons
- Annual Reports
- Cathedral Cross Newsletter
- Book of Common Prayer
- Diocesan Convention Delegate Nomination Form
- Photo Galleries 2007 - 2011
- Canon Carey's Corner
- The Archives of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- Website Archives
- Clergy and Staff
- Directions & Parking
- Contact Us
- 2017 Printable Pledge Form
- 2017 Online Pledge Form
Give: How I financially support the work of the Church
Jesus' message to us about how we use our resources is one of the most challenging elements of the Gospel. The call to Stewardship is an invitation to take up this challenge. When we are generous, we acknowledge the abundance in our lives - and our confidence in God's bounty.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
If we follow the tradition of the "tithe," our challenge is to give 10 percent of our earnings to support God's work. That's hard to do overnight, but many of us start the journey by making a pledge and then try to increase that percentage each year. Nothing about that journey seems easy - unless we start by acknowledging the abundance of gifts and resources we have been given.
Pledge with an electronic form by clicking here.
Pledge with a printed form by downloading it here.